Choose your language: italiano english
  Home » Como Lake » Tourist resort

laKE
HOW TO REACH
TOURIST RESORT
public NOTICES
nEWS AND EVENTS
TIMETABLE
FARES
FLEET
CHARTERS
cruises and trips
PHOTOGALLERY
download area
faq
LINK
CONTACT

Abbadia Lariana
Argegno
Bellagio
Bellano
Bellagio S.Giovanni
Blevio
Brienno
Cadenabbia
Campo
Carate Urio
Careno
Cernobbio
Colico
Como
Cremia
Dervio
Domaso
Dongo
Faggeto Lario
Gravedona
Isola Comacina
Lecco
Lenno
Lezzeno
Lierna
Limonta
Mandello
Menaggio
Moltrasio
Musso
Nesso
Onno
Pianello del Lario
Piona
Pognana
Sala Comacina
Tavernola
Torno
Tremezzo
Valmadrera
Varenna
Vassena
Villa Carlotta

CADENABBIA

Port
Via Regina / Località Cadenabbia
45° 59' 28.79” N - 9° 14' 15.92” E

This part of the municipality of Griante is located directly on the lake and in the spring its sides are an explosion of azaleas and rhododendrons colours. It is an area full of hotels and tourist facilities, from here you can admire the panorama of the maximum amplitude of the lake. From here it is possible to go up to the San Martino natural oasis to visit the Sanctuary of the Madonna delle Grazie, which stands in a beautiful meadow under the rocky Sasso San Martino and  admire a view of the entire lake and the mountains on the opposite shore.

POINT OF INTEREST:
Villa Carlotta: one of the most famous and visited complexes of Lake Como. It was built in the early 1700s, both the villa and its magnificent park are open to visitors and offer to tourists all their magnificence.
Villa La Collina: built in 1899 where before there was an ancient medieval tower, in 1959 it became the summer residence of the German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer. Today the villa is the home of the foundation that has the name of the big statesman.
Sanctuary of “Madonna delle Grazie di San Martino”: the building is composed from three different parts built in various periods. The most ancient parts dates back of Roman times while the last widening dates back to 1805.
Anglican Church: is one of the continental temple under the direction of the “ Diocesi di Gibilterra “, built for the English people that settled in the area during the 1800s.

abbadia
© A.SAMPIETRO

 

2011 - Gestione Governativa Navigazione Laghi - All rights reserved - P.IVA 00802050153
valid only in Italy